John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I got a vivofit. and all was fine until tome

Customer Question

I got a vivofit. For Christmas and all was fine until tome change.How do I change time. It doesn't wan t to sync.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
May I have the full model # ***** your Garmin Vivofit?
Also is it simply not responding or froze up internally, please explain that so I can help you with this;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is a vivofit no model #I can see sn 41T065952 also other numbers ic1792-02325 and fccid iph02325.
It is responding but cant seem to get to syn with the computer. thus, cannot reset to current time, since day light savings it one hour behind.