Russell A.
Russell A., Technician
Experience:  30 years of broadcast television, technical and engineering experience.
24675295

How to remove photo technical information from the screen when

Customer Question

How to remove photo technical information from the screen when it covers the picture I am reviewing
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell A. replied 1 year ago.
When in review mode press the multi-selector (the 4-way with the OK button in the middle) in the downward direction until you see the clear display. Information should then only be shown on the lower border. Only the picture number will be in the upper right corner of the picture.
If you require additional information, please use the Reply to Expert to contact me. Click the ratings only after our exchange is complete and you are satisfied.
If you are satisfied that my answer is accurate, please do not forget to rate my answer OK, Good or Excellent.
Thank you
Expert:  Russell A. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you