Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I am Allen

Customer Question

Hi I am Allen
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello Allen! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
What do you need help with today?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just payed you $24 I you did not answer my question
I'm sorry; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. You did not ask a question as I don't see it here. Can you please type your question at the box below on this web page? Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get on my brother laser color 9440cn error message 2A - Routine maintenance. As soon as it starts it makes clicking sounds then shows the message. I took out everything but the Waste Toner Box to locate the problem because I think it is the problem but I am not sure. When I take out Waste Toner Box it asks to install it but when I put it in, it starts in a few seconds gives clicking sounds then stops showing the message "Unable to print error 2A.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I call you to talk or is it additional payment?
I'm sorry, I'm not sure about this issue, so let me open the issue to other expert; please do not wait; you will get an email when there is a response from another expert. Thank you.

Hi Allen,

I found a possible fix. Can you please click on the website below for the instructions how to fix this issue:

http://www.fixyourownprinter.com/forums/printer/75749

Also, please click on the website below for the instructions video how to fix a similar error; it may help also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bob34TLrPQ

When you are available, please click on the Reply to Expert tab below, and reply back to me, so we can continue. Thank you,