Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I got as far as printing the report and now I'm just stuck

Customer Question

I got as far as printing the report and now I'm just stuck at pgm2, it says
F061 cash KP000 L01
0000 000000000000000
I can't seem to get out of this no matter if I turn the key...disconnect it and press clear.. just stuck PGM2
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
The PGM to message means that the key is still turned to the PGM to mode. If you are trying to do the reset of this system, you should unplugged the register put it in PGM mode then plug it back in and then once it comes on turn it back to register mode. Please let me know if that changes anything or if you saw the same symptoms.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I unplugged, now its giving me a different problem. Its saying not assigned . I followed the steps on the manual to log back in as a clerk but it always comes up with an error and a beep noise.