Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I just bought a new SentrySafe and burned the paper with the

Customer Question

I just bought a new SentrySafe and burned the paper with the code so no one could break in but now have forgotten the code, I don't want to break it because it's over 100$. The numbers are as followed: sfw123cs a35232364. Is there anyways you could help me retrieve the combination? I would very much appreciate your help thank you Leah Wilson
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi Leah,
how old is your safe?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
about a month ago
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just moved to Alabama and I need my social security card and passport and her birth certificate to enroll her in school everything is in that safe I really need your help man is there any way we can get this taken care of today? It would be greatly appreciative
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I sure do understand this is the quickest way. You could call a local locksmith but they would damage the safe, or contact Sentry Safe for this.
Because its a safe they want to make sure you actually are the rightful owner but they will give you the code;-)
Please call this phone # ***** that:(###) ###-####They should fix you right up;-)
I will stick with you until your unit is working correctly,and it won't cost you anything additional to rate my service. You can always get in touch with me if you need further assistance after rating;-)
Thank you and have a nice day;-)
Please rate kindly at this time;-)
Expert:  Michael replied 2 years ago.
Hi I hope that helps,
Please don't forget to rate my service before you go, and you can always get back in touch with me at no additional cost after rating to chat;-)