Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

My Logitech 650 remote TV does not respond to either

Customer Question

My Logitech 650 remote for my TV does not respond to either the Watch a movie or the Help function for that mode. What to do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
The 'Watch A Movie' function for this remote (a Logitech 'Harmony' type remote) needs one thing: a source for the movie to be watched.
In your case, that source may have to be a DVD player. And if that's what you have in your entertainment system, then you need to go to
MyHarmony.com and setup your remote's functions so as to have the remote recognize that DVD player.
This advice is confirmed, if you happen to have gotten the message to
'Use your setup software'
when you activate the Watch A Movie function/button.
(I am assuming that you have already used the Harmony Software, installed on your computer, to configure your Harmony remote to some extent. That is necessary, in order to get all functions of a Harmony remote sorted out.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.