John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a yamaha reciver htr 5830 with speekers a/ /off can

Customer Question

i have a yamaha reciver htr 5830 with speekers a/ b/off can not find any one to hook it up to make it sound good i have center speeker in front 2 side speekers beside it 2 little speekers in back on wall room 21 foot long can you tell me how to set it up right
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help, but I need to ask for more info. 1) What is the make and model of the speakers you're using? 2) Do you have a subwoofer? 3) What jacks on the Yamaha do you have the speakers connected to? 4) What sounds bad about the sound right now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. i need you to call(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can you call(###) ###-####i cant type dwight thank u
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I can't call you I'm afraid. I'll opt out and someone else can assist.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it says u can call
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
It says you can request a call- I personally am not able to talk on the phone right now, as I am working with several customers. That is why I opted out since perhaps another expert may be able to talk on the phone with you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
so will some one call me
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if no one can call how can i drop this service and get my money back i want to cansol now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is any one here
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142