Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I lost the combination on my safe. the sticker on the front

Customer Question

i lost the combination on my safe. the sticker on the front is mso100 and bj288705*, i think the last number is *****
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and thanks for your question.
I'm sorry that you did not receive an earlier answer and your patience is greatly appreciated!
Safe combinations are never available online, to afford you the protection and security your safe was made for. The only way to retrieve your original, factory-set combination is from Sentry. Please see the following website and follow all directions:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
As you can see at the site above, if this is an emergency situation and you need the combination immediately, you can request 'expedited service' and have the combination within 2 business days; however, they are closed on weekends, so you will have to wait until Monday, unless you would like to email, but they will start to process your request on Monday, in any case.
Here is a downloadable copy of your user's manual for future use. It includes all instructions/information except for your combination, of course, that was contained in your original manual:
http://www.sentrysafe.com/pdfs/OwnersManuals/513022.pdf
I hope this information helped, but if you have any additional questions, please click 'reply' and I will be happy to continue.
I wish you much good luck with your safe!
Please be so kind as to rate with positive feedback so I receive credit for my assistance. Thank you very much!
Best wishes,
Cher