John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

We have a small personal safe. we entered the wrong code

Customer Question

we have a small personal safe. we entered the wrong code and now it won't open with the correct code, also we cannot find the key or instructions.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we may need a new battery, how do we place a new battery when we can't open the safe?
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
hello what type of safe is it, provide the model number as well.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
where would we find the model number? it is a small 14 x 9 x 10 Sentry safe
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  PATRICIA replied 1 year ago.
Hello, there should be sticker somewhere on the safe. You can look on the right side around the door area, look inside the door and on the outside, around the hinges or underneath the safe. I am not sure if you thought of this or not, but you can try to call a locksmith as well. I am not sure how much they would charge you.
Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Fortunately we were able to reach customer service for the sentry safe and they are going to solve the problem. I wish to cancel
your company's help today June 5,2015. You tried but did not solve the problem.***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please be sure to credit our American express charge card since you have a free 7 day trial period.