Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a Panasonic WV-F200 CLE. I need to know if it has a

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic WV-F200 CLE. I need to know if it has a reset button or Circuit breaker. In standby mode I get a good solid green light but when I switch to on I get a super fast pulsating flickering red and green light. The camera was working fine until I was adjusting the white balance and iris, the camera just died. Please help.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
For this camera there is no.
But remove the battery and wait 10 minutes, this will drain all residue power, then put the battery back in and tell me if it now starts correctly please.