John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Verizon account

Customer Question

I have a Verizon account and use an Android Motorola Maxx mobile phone.My phone number is ***** XXX XXXX. Now when I attempt to use this phone i'm unable to open it up. What comes up is a phone dial pad and I cannot enter my sign-on finger motion signature.I went to a verizon store and they told me to contact you. I just finished speaking with a tech rep T XXX XXX XXXX AND SHE SAID tHEY'E UPGRADING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM AT HER LOCATION AND COULD NOT HELP ME. This is totally unsatisfactory . Motorola is a big elex. house and not to be able to help me with my Motorola product is intolerable. Please help.
Thomas XXXXXX
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Was this phone working previously?
Did Verizon store and/or Motorola representative try anything? Did they attempt to do a factory reset or not?
Is it okay to reset the phone fresh, so you can re-set it up fresh like brand-new?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never heard back from you and intend to protest my account charge. I do not intend to make payment on your charge on my MC account.I went to Verizon and they fixed the problem immediately
I'm sorry. But I did reply back to you previously asking you some questions. Did you see my response previously? You can check the date / time-stamp of the email messages from JustAnswer / Viet in your email to confirm. You can also see the history of our conversation at this web page. But I'm glad you got it working now. We will cancel / refund your deposit. Do you have any other electronics or computer issue that I can help with? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nothing else at this time. Thank you.
Thomas Grzymala
You're welcome. We are canceling this. If you need help with anything else in the future, please come back any time as you wish. Thank you for the update.