Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I forgot my sentry code can u help me

Customer Question

hi, i forgot my sentry code can u help me
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello, and welcome!
Combinations are never available online for your safety and protection. The only way to retrieve your forgotten combination is to request it from the manufacturer, Sentry. You can do that easily, by going to the following website and following directions:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
If this is an emergency and you need the safe opened right away, you can request 'expedited service.' You can read more about this at the site, above.
We are not Sentry, nor are we affiliated with the company, but we can direct you to the best and only way to obtain your lost combination. You do have one other option, and that is to hire a locksmith/safe technician to open the safe for you, which will be more costly.
If you have any other questions/concerns, please click 'Reply' before rating and do not leave a negative rating if you thought you were dealing directly with Sentry, as that is not within my control.
If you found my answer helpful, please kindly Rate with positive feedback, so I receive credit from the site for my assistance.
I wish you much good luck with your safe!
Best wishes,
Cher