John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I don't like your answer what you told me about to fix the

Customer Question

I don't like your answer what you told me about to fix the tascam problem,you told me the same my opinion ,that is not gona work .I think you try to rip me off,if you don't call me this phone(###) ###-####or sent me your phone number I call you. Please
do this as soon as possible. If you not contact me,am very upset and you should remember in the beginning you told me you said you not answer for free so I am not pay you for free either.if you contact me am going to take my money back. And you took $25 dollars
from my credit I don't know what for I did not authorized you to take it yet,because am not satisfied your answer yet.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi - this is Expert Russell H. again, trying to help you with your questions.
JustAnswer.com regulations do not allow me to make phone calls to customers except under certain circumstances.
I am glad to hear that I have verified your own opinion, in my Answer. I don't think that qualifies me for reproach, nor does that indicate that my Answer was wrong, I don't think.
As for your concerns about payment terms, etc., I have no power over such matters as a JustAnswer.com Expert. I provide answers in my fields of technical specialization. For help with concerns about billing terms, payment, etc., I must refer you to Customer Support at JustAnswer.com:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us
I feel certain that they will address your concerns with reasonable promptness, considering that it is now Sunday morning in most parts of the world.
Thanks.