John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have a Garmin Approach G3 which keeps giving me the error

Customer Question

I have a Garmin Approach G3 which keeps giving me the error message of low battery. I have been using lithium batteries and still get the error message. I recently purchased some rechargeable batteries and it still gives me the message. I have recharged the batteries and still get the message. Could the G3 be defective? Thanks.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Does it actually run out of power quickly, meaning it switches off? Or just continues with the low battery warning but continues to work fine?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It shows the low battery a message in the beginning when I turn it on. After that it seems to work fine but may fade away near the end of the process. I am wondering if it could be a defective unit.