John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I recently bought a panosonic phone...it is on a base and I

Customer Question

I recently bought a panosonic phone...it is on a base and I have an extension...there was a storm...phones and electricity went out ...not the MUTE button is Stuck... friend said the phones are "cooked" and I have to get a new system...this one was about 100
I am very upset ..looking for paperwork but no time ...must get to work ...need answering machine in the phone to work
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
When you say the mute button is stuck, you mean it shows Mute? or no one can hear you when you speak?
Thank you