Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I can't get into my century safe.. Can't remember combo and

Customer Question

I can't get into my century safe.. Can't remember combo and keys are locked in safe.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. So, it sounds like you will need a couple of things. You'll need a replacement for the keys assuming your model requires a key and a combination to open it. Not all do but most of them do. For some it's an either or. If that's the case then you need to only go through one of the sites that I'm asking you to go to if you need both you'll need both of these links. The first link is to recover the master combination. Just fill out this paper and you will need to sign it and have it notarized and fax it in.http://bitli.es/75kYKQthen, there is a separate form to obtain the master combination and has the same basic requirements. You can get to that form I going to the following link:http://bitli.es/Y6mrkeplease let me know if you still have questions. I will be available to you until you feel that your question has been completely answered. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons okay, good, or excellent. It will not affect our ability to communicate. Thank you. Mike