Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Control4 sr-250

Customer Question

My control4 sr-250 prev button doesn't work on an xfinity dvr but is working fine on a non dvr source. It had worked, but now doesn't. Very annoying, what do I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
Try pressing the button firmly several times to ensure it is not an intermittent fault.
If possible, check if the PREV button on another Control4 remote works ok with the DVR.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It doesn't work with other control4 devices such as the iPad app. The function does work on a different xfinity box...since it's taken 10 hours for this answer and I'm at work. I'll just call my control4 rep...I thought the was someone "ready" to answer my question when I paid for this last night. Not your fault but what a rip.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for any delay. It's a very difficult problem to get to the bottom of without being present at your property.
The Control4 dealer will need to test the system using another Control4 remote and replace your remote if it is intermittently faulty.