Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

My father died and we have his sentry 1330 safe. We think we

Customer Question

My father died and we have his sentry 1330 safe. We think we have the combination but it doesn't open. Can you give us any further instruction. It also has a white sticker on it with the numbers(###) ###-####
Thanks, Ladonna
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.
Without a notarized request to Sentry, nobody is going to be able to give you the correct rotation, however, the rotation always changes direction with each number. So, you can start by rotating the dial three times counter clockwise and then go to your first number, then clockwise to the next, then counter clockwise and so on.
If that doesn't work, do it the opposite way: start by going clockwise for three rotations until you get to your first number. Then counter clockwise to the next etc.
If neither of those work, you do not have the correct numbers and you will need to go to THIS PAGE and start the combination recovery process.
Please let me know if you need further help. I'll be here.
Steve
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.
Hi there, I see you viewed my answer. Do you have any other questions in regard to this issue? Please let me know and I will be happy to help.
Regards
Steve (working on his birthday).