Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Well sir to be quite honest I got this off a junk pile and

Customer Question

Well sir to be quite honest I got this off a junk pile and never new the code.. It's open and can't be closed because the lock is armed.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. You haven't mentioned what type of electronic device you're having a problem with, but sounds by your description like it's an electronic safe. If that's the case, then the only way to get the master code is from the manufacturer. Normally, if you have the original manual you can find the master combination inside the cover of the manual. But if you don't have it, the manufacturer will provide it to you if you fill out a form and send it to them and provide them with proof of ownership. If it is a Sentry or Honeywell safe, you can find that form with the instructions at the following page:http://bitli.es/75kYKQ If that is not the make of your safe or if you have any additional questions, please let me know with any additional information you can on the issue. Mike
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No Mike is a turn nob#machine, manual
Oh I apologize. I will open this up to other experts because I am not familiar with the machine. But someone else here probably is and will pick up your question. When someone does take the question you will receive another notification.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay thank you Mike, be n blessed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, well Mike I thank you again and will be waiting on as
Response! Take care...
When someone takes the question you should receive an email telling you that it's been picked up by another expert.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Where is my response?