Dan, Master Tech and Repair Facility Trainer
Experience:  USAF trained; A.A.S Electronics; A.A.S. Education; Currently teaching advanced troubleshooting and repair for the DoD.
42300671

Lost combination to sentry safe 6330. How do you open it

Customer Question

lost combination to sentry safe 6330. How do you open it
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Welcome back to the site... looks like it has been a couple years! I'm Dan.
OK, this is a pretty common issue and there are a couple ways to go about it.
First... did you ever register your safe with Sentry? If you did, you just need to go to "MySentrySafe" and log in... your combination will be listed there. This is your free option.
If you did not register with them, the process takes a bit longer and will cost you a few dollars. If this is the case, you need to go to the following address:
https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination
From there, enter the safe's model and serial numbers. Then, you will download a notary form that you have to fill out, have notarized, and then send to Sentry. The form just says that you're the owner of the safe... has to be notarized, and the notary cannot have your last name.
After they receive your notarized form, they will mail (or email) your combination... usually takes 3-5 days. This will cost you $20, or you can get it faster for $30 (1-2 days).
I hope that answers your question! If not, just let me know. Also, please take a second to rate the service I provided today, as that is the only way I receive credit for answering questions here. I hope I was excellent, even if the news was not! Thanks!