Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I need to replace my Yahama RX-V1 amplifier with Electro

Customer Question

I need to replace my Yahama RX-V1 amplifier for use with Electro Voice Interface C speakers and signal processor that requires a saperate preamp and power amp inputs for the speaker signal processor. I can't tell which amplifiers have saperate inputs and outputs please suggest a few models by Yahama or sinmlar.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.
The Yahama RX-V1 is an older unit compared to todays models yes, however almost all a/v or audio receivers in general all have pre outs on them which gives you pre out rca outputs as well as inputs and of course the amplified speaker connections direct connect as well. An example is the rx-v779 which is a new model and has pre outs both listed as "front" and "zone 2" however there are other pre outs as well.
Again almost all manufactures will have pre outs, denon, onkyo, marantz, yamaha, harmon, the list goes on and on.
Thank you!
- Joe
Please rate my answer when ready. Bonuses are appreciated.
If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.
Thanks again for using justanswer and have a great day!
If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.
I'd be happy to answer any other questions you have even if not related.