Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a harmony 900 remote and the remote doesn't go on. I'

Customer Question

I have a harmony 900 remote and the remote doesn't go on. I've had it plugged in for 6 months and haven't used it. I've tried removing the battery but it's either stuck or it's not supposed to come out. What can I do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi and thank you for choosing Just Answer.
I am Tech Michael and I will be assisting you today.
Please be patient as these are technical questions that may require a bit of conversation to solve. Also remember to be detailed in your description of the problem. That will help me make a diagnosis quickly for you.
Here is a video on that, it is a long link please copy and paste the entire link into your browser.
You may have a bad battery or something else may be wrong.
Do you have a meter to test the battery?
Thank you
Tech Michael
Please see video: https://search.yahoo.com/search;_ylt=Av6g5lS7JkzHwqKEMRMMTY6bvZx4?p=harmony+900+remote+how+to+replace+the+battery&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8&fr=yfp-t-412&fp=1
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
I will stick with you in case you need me further, you can reach me after rating at no additional cost .
please be sure to rate my answer kindly at this time before closing this page.
It won't cost you anything additional to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost and you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you
Tech Michael