Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Computer, Audio, Video Repair & Setup
24542549

Lost Remote controlNeed Replacement Model un332eh5300 32

Customer Question

Lost Remote control
Need Replacement Model un332eh5300 32 "
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am an independent tech connected to you via this pay for assistance website service. Your satisfaction is my top priority and in return your positive rating is the only way I will receive credit for my time.
You can purchase the remote for your tv online:
>>> click here to see/buy your remote <<<
If you want more places to buy, please REPLY back here and I will be happy to help you.
Before you go any further, please be sure to take a moment right now to click the positive rating so that I get credit for helping you today. Doing so does not finish or close the question or prevent us from continuing our conversation here. My livelihood truly depends on your positive rating because I do not get paid hourly here.
Please do not click bad-poor rating if you are unhappy with your product. Doing that blames me for your problem, destroys my standing here as a professional, and does not issue you a refund. Instead contact customer service or REPLY back here.
Thank you,
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 year ago.
More places to buy: