Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

My lamp has quit working on my minotti m-1000. how can i change

Customer Question

my lamp has quit working on my minotti m-1000. how can i change it? the schematics show a door on the bottome of the projector, but there is not one on my projector. i can not get into the projector. help
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi good morning, basically they are all very similar and this page should help you locate the lamp.
If it works for you please rate kindly but if not, please do not rate yet but simply reply to me for a worded description of how to do this;-)
Please visit: http://www.wikihow.com/Replace-a-Projector-Lamp
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My projector is a minotti m- 1000. It does not have a place to take the bulb out. This was not a very good reply. Was this a joke?
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi I don't see any further information about your specific model so I will open this up to other techs;-)