John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I have sound but no picture and my remote control isn't working

Customer Question

I have sound but no picture and my remote control isn't working at all. Please help!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Hello and sorry you're having problems. I may be able to help but I need more info. 1) What's the model number off of the back of the TV?2) How long have you owned it for?3) If you press MENU using the TV's original remote, will the MENU display?
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to answer any part of the info requested? I'm not there to see the problem, so that is why I need to request information from you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't think this problem can be resolved over the phone. Can you kindly refund my money. Someone really needs to be here in person to evaluate the problem. Thank you.
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.
I'm an independent tech- not a site employee, so I don't have your money. You would need to self- refund by following the Help link below, or contacting customer service:
http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/topics/142