Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have a casio wave ceptor Module No. 4350 and I cannot get

Customer Question

I have a casio wave ceptor Module No. 4350 and I cannot get the stopwatch second hand and t he minute hand back to exactly normal or HOME POSITIONS. I have the instruction manual and have followed pushing in "A" and "C" for five seconds and the proper activity on the watch does not occur.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. Once you hold down the A and C for five seconds, it should be in the position correction mode. Then pressing the B or C button should change the timekeeper secondhand with each press or the stopwatch secondhand with each press respectively. Then you basically continue through the home position settings for the other hands. So the first thing to look at is whether, after pressing a and C for five seconds, you can move either of the second hands by using a single press of B or C.