John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

GA-AMM I have the Panasoic answering machine KXT741. I have been tryin

Customer Question

I have the Panasoic answering machine KXT741. I have been trying to put in an access code to get our messages when we are away. I have followed the instructions to press menu and then enter the new code. I have not been able to do that.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic answering machine / phone system.
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/electronics/9364o-panasoic-answering-machine-kxt741-trying.html). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have gone through this process. I have been given a new password ***** have put it in, but it has been continuously denied. This is getting ridiculous

Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.
As inquired above; "...re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the Panasonic answering machine / phone system..."