Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have three of your weather stations, I really rely on them

Customer Question

I have three of your weather stations, I really rely on them for outside temps. The only feature that ever fails is the O.S. temp. Ihave replaced batteries a verified the voltage of new ones, reset both units and cannot get the O.S. temp! Can you help me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Hi we don't make the products but I am a technician and can assist you with this;-)
How old are your stations?
Also how many out temp sensors are hooked up and did this work prior?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have one house where I have 2 systems not sure of age 3 to 7 years is a guess. My other home has one system I have this problem on and off at each home I haven't been to my summer home yet this season but the 2 systems currently do not show the O.S. temp
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you,
Do you have the user manual for these and are these all the same model?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have the manuals the three aree all differentbar688hga, rmr683hga bar206a
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.
Thank you you can get replacement manuals for free form the info below.
You need that because somehow you messed up the settings or haven't paired and set up the panel to display the OT or other components output.
Please visit this website for the manuals for all 3 models: http://www.oregonscientific.com/us/en/service/support
I will stick with you.
If you need me further you can reach me after rating at no additional cost until this problem is solved.
please be sure to give my answer a top-three rating.
It won't cost you anything to further to rate and I will be with you at no additional cost but you can always get in touch with me if you need further help;-)
Thank you and have a great weekend!
Please rate kindly at this time, so you can contact me anytime at no additional cost if you need further information we can provide on this.
Tech Michael