Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

We recently remodeled my home and I have misplaced the keys

Customer Question

We recently remodeled my home and I have misplaced the keys to my security chest. It is gray and with a black handle. I do not have any other information on it. Can you send me a set of replacement keys?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 2 years ago.
Hello, and welcome!

Thank you very much for requesting me to help with your question.

Who is the manufacturer of your security chest? Is it Sentry?

Thanks for your additional information and after you reply, please allow me some time to respond.

Best regards,
Cher
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it is......I went online to see if I could match what mine looked like to others posted and I think it is a Sentry safe 1160 if that helps you. I do not know my lock number though.

Expert:  Cerecita replied 2 years ago.

Hi again, and thanks for your helpful reply.

If it is made by Sentry, the only way to order a set of replacement keys is from the manufacturer and by visiting the site below and following all the instructions: http://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Need_A_Key

If you don't know your lock number, you can call Sentry Customer Service at: 1-800-828-1438 Hours are Monday - Friday, 8am - 6pm EST

They will help you find your lock number and serial number if you don't have those.

If you need the security chest opened right away, they offer expedited processing, and can have it to you within 2 business days, as you can see on the webpage I included.

I wish you much good luck with your security chest and hope you receive the keys from the manufacturer in a timely manner and without any problem.

Please be so kind as to Rate my answer with positive feedback, as that is the only way I am recognized by the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

If you have any further questions about this issue, just click 'Reply' and I will be here to continue to help.

Warmest regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cerecita replied 2 years ago.
Hi again,

I'm just checking in with you to see how everything is going with your safe. Were you able to contact Sentry and order your replacement keys? Please keep me updated. Thank you!

I hope you found my answer helpful and if so, please let me know, here. Thanks!

If you need any additional information or have further concerns, please don't hesitate to ask me by clicking on 'Reply to Expert', and I will answer as soon as possible.

I appreciate the opportunity to be of help to you and thank you for entrusting your question to me and Just Answer!

Warmest wishes,
Cher