Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Pocket memo 9600 locked mode and can not release

Customer Question

pocket memo 9600 locked mode and can not release

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. If by being locked you mean that you see the little lock symbol at the very top of the display, that indicates that the SD card is write protected and therefore cannot be written to. If that's the case, just remove the SD card and slide the little switch on the edge to the opposite position. This will make the SD card writable and the lock will go away. That is the only lock that happens on this unit under normal conditions. If something else is keeping you locked out, please let me know with whatever detail you can and I will do my best to help you get out of that situation.