Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have an Eiki NT-O 16mm projector that when running film

Customer Question

I have an Eiki NT-O 16mm projector that when running film the focus (not the lens) changes focus every few seconds, Is this a pressure plate or aperature misalignment problem and how to fix. Thanks!
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
There are a few things this could be, so I have uploaded the service manual for you to use. It wasn't originally published in digital format but I do have a hard copy that's been scanned in. Here's a link to it –http://bitli.es/rCWP8e We can start off with that and if you have any problems getting to it or downloading it let me know. Take a look and then get back to me we can go from there. Mike