Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

How to get in safe if lost combination?

Customer Question

How to get in safe if lost combination?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome! Who is the manufacturer of your safe? Is is Sentry? Do you know the model number? Thanks for all your additional information and after you reply, please be patient as I compose and send your answer. Warmest wishes,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, If your safe is made by Sentry, the only way to retrieve your combination is to request it from the manufacturer, because combinations are never available online for your protection and safety. Go to this site, below, and follow the instructions. If you need the combo immediately, they offer 2 day shipping for an additional fee, as you will see on that webpage. https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination If your safe is made by another manufacturer, please let me know and I will be glad to continue. I wish you much good luck with your safe! My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, then positive feedback such as an excellent service rating or 5 stars (whichever option you're given) is greatly appreciated! If not, please click "Reply" to let me know how I can better assist you with any additional information or clarification and I will be glad to continue. Best regards,Cher
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.