Freddy M.
Freddy M., Customer Service
Experience:  Years of experience in IT and customer support
15852642

HOW TO UN BLOCK A NUMBER

Customer Question

HOW TO UN BLOCK A NUMBER
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. What model is this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KXTGEA20
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ARE YOU THERE
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Please give me time to type after posting. That looks like the model number of an extra handset. Please give me the model number to the main base.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
It seems you missed my last reply so here it is again just in case: Please give me time to type after posting. That looks like the model number of an extra handset. Please give me the model number to the main base.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kxtge270
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Remote support is not possible on phones. On the handset press Menu #217Use the up and down keys to choose the number you want to unblock from the list and choose to select it.Then use the up and down keys to choose erase, then do the same to select yes.Press off to confirm it and go back to the home screen.If this did not work please come back and let me know by clicking on reply to expert so we can continue.If it did work please don’t forget to leave a positive rating it is greatly appreciated.