Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

My Sky Caddie SG5, is giving me the wrong distances. I tried

Customer Question

My Sky Caddie SG5, is giving me the wrong distances. I tried resetting it, still know good. Can I send it back to oyu and have you repair it?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you can return it to them for repair. Contact the SkyGolf Customer Service department to discuss the return of a broken SkyCaddie. The customer service representative will issue a confirmation number and provide instructions to return the product for evaluation. Depending on the problem and whether your SkyCaddie is under warranty, repair and labor charges may apply. You can initiate the support request at the following link:http://bitli.es/5uNkFW