Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have several video clips in my powerpoint on my mac. I can

Customer Question

I have several video clips in my powerpoint on my mac. I can hear them fine on my mac, but not when attached to my optima projector. what do i need to do?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.I think that you might need a better cable, to connect the Mac computer to your projector. If an HDMI cable connection, for instance, you need a better-than-cheap-quality HDMI cable for the connection. Also make sure that, when sent to the projector, the application that is playing back the video clip(s) has its volume control above the minimum level; check also that the application is not 'Muted' which shuts sound output Off altogether. (What cable are you using? have you tried playing video(s) to the projector with more than one playback application? e.g. if using QuickTime, then try using something else.)
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you this is very helpful.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
I hope my answer is worth a favorable rating or Accept. Is there any further help you need with this question and its subject, the playing of video clips on an Optima projector ?
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
If so, please let me know. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
excellent! it needed a lightning adapter gismo
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.
It's good to hear that the problem is solved. If my attempts at helping were of use, please rate or Accept my answer. Thanks, ***** ***** luck.