Cher
Cher, Educator-40+ yrs
Experience:  M.A., B.A., Author, Information & Research Specialist
1470369

I have left info with safe combination inside safe and locked.

Customer Question

I have left info with safe combination inside safe and locked. Now what. Stupid me
thank you
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Patrick and welcome!

Who is your safe made by? Is it Sentry? Do you have your model number and serial number?

Thanks for all your additional information and once you reply, please allow me a little time to send your detailed answer.

Best regards,
Cher

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, I had not heard back from you, so I will send you my answer now, and then, if you need any more info, just 'Reply' back. If your safe is made by Sentry, the only way to retrieve your combination is to request it from the manufacturer, because combinations are never available online for your protection and safety. Go to this site, below, and follow instructions. If you need the combo immediately, they offer 2 day shipping for an additional fee, as you will see on that webpage. https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination I wish you much good luck with your safe! My goal is to provide you with the best service possible. If you feel I have done so, then positive feedback such as an excellent service rating or 5 stars (whichever option you're given) is greatly appreciated! If not, please click "Reply" to let me know how I can better assist you with any additional information or clarification and I will be glad to continue. Best regards,Cheryl
Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.
Hello again, I'm just checking in with you to see how things are going with your safe. I hope you contacted Sentry to request your combination. If you couldn't find it in the link I sent you, here is their contact number:1 800 828 1438. Hours are Mon.-Fri. 8am to 6PM Eastern time. I hope you found my answer helpful and if so, please let me know, here. Thank you! If you need any additional information, please just click Reply and I will still be here to help you. Please kindly take a moment to Rate with positive feedback, as that is the only way I am credited for my time and assistance.Thank you very much! Warmest regards,Cher