Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

Galaxy Tab 3:How do I:1) Take a Screenshot (tried power

Galaxy Tab 3:
How do I:
1) Take a Screenshot (tried power button + volume down, and tried the menu button on bottom left. Both of these things, I got from a google search. I have an Otterbox, and it makes the power button hard to push sometimes, so maybe that's it.)

2) Make folders and move apps into them for organization

3) Put apps on my homescreen

4) Download pictures from shutterfly. I know how to upload them to Shutterfly, but on my iPhone, when I have the shutterfly app open, there is an option to save a photo to my camera roll. Can I save a photo to my gallery on the tab?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your concern today.

One thing I always wish to try and do is let you know if something comes up and I am not able to reply back right away but this is sometimes something I cannot avoid. I will always try to reply back to you right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.

Screenshot = Hold home + Lock buttons at the same time.

Make folders and insert apps = go to the screen you want to put the folder on be it in apps on on home page hold finger in background spot and menu will come up "folder" once created you can then drag and drop apps in it by holding a finger on the app you wish to move to that folder.

Home screen apps = you can hold a finger over an app then drag and drop or on homescreen hold finger and select apps and widgets now press and hold an app to move it to the homescreen.

Download from shutterfly = this one I am not fully sure of as I only use photobucket and others, I have never used shutterfly, I would assume since you can save to camera roll that you can then inport them to your gallery.

If you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

Thanks,

Joe

Bonuses are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 happy face/rating with poor/bad please instead reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for those 3 do I get a pos rating. If for any reason you are not satisfied please reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit you can then click accept or one of the smile faces, but again only if you are satisfied and only when you are ready to do so. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert not the site or the product. If you have any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks again for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!

Joe, Mechanic
Experience: Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joe, Sorry I could not get back to you sooner. By "lock button" do you mean the power on/off button? I tried that and the home button, but nothing happened. I checked the gallery and it wasn't there. How do I remove an app from the homescreen? Thank you.

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.
Madge,

Not just pressing both but holding them both it should after a few secs take the screen shot.

To remove an app, simply hold your finger over that app once it changes to edit mode you can drag the app up to the trash can.

Thanks,
Joe