Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

main menu will not come up

main menu will not come up
Hello. My name isXXXXX will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.

There are two resets of the Kindle Touch... one occurs as about 8 seconds and the other occurs at 20 seconds. To do a full reset, please press and hold the power button for at least 20 seconds - it should appear to do two resets, then the charge indicator light should come on.

once that happens. Test again. If it still will not bring up the menu, let me know and we can go from there.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I love you!

I love you too, but how did the reset work out? Embarassed

Please remember to rate my level of service when you have a moment. Enjoy the rest of the weekend and catch up on some reading!