Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

nothing on screen display digital photo frame philips 7FF1

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using
justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you with your
concern today.

One thing I always wish to try and do is let you know if
something comes up and I am not able to reply back right away but this is
sometimes something I cannot avoid. I will always try to reply back to you
right away however please understand that I may be busy answering another
customer back and thus it may sometimes take time to reply back to you. As soon
as I return I will be sure to reply back to you as soon as I am able to.

When did you purchase it?

Have you tested the ac adaptor with a voltmeter to be sure it is provided the power listed on it output to the frame?

If running on battery then please plug in the ac adaptor and tell me if it shows the charging led on or off? Amber? Green? Or none at all?

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi Joe,

ac adopter is ok and shows charging led on green and amber off,

when i disconnect adopter after 2 or 3 seconds got no power on

digital frame.

I did purchase unit about 5 or 6 years ago.

Thans

Regards,

dusan

Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Dusan,

Since it works with the adaptor but not without it which is then on the battery it means the battery is bad. If a replacement is available it can be replaced, if the battery is no longer available then you will only be able to use it with the ac adaptor or replacing the entire frame.

If
you need any further assistance you can reply back at any time for my help.

Thanks,

Joe

Bonuses
are appreciated. If you feel you need to leave a 1-2 happy face please instead
reply back to me via the reply to expert button. The first two rating faces are
negative feedback the next three after the first two are positive and only for
those 3 do I get a pos rating. If for any reason you are not satisfied please
reply back to me for further assistance to which I will be glad to help you. The
deposit you placed when you opened the question is only a deposit you can then click
accept or one of the smile faces, but again only if you are satisfied and only
when you are ready to do so. The rating system is only to rate me as an expert
not the site or the product. If you have
any problems for any reason please reply back and let me know.

Thanks
again for using justanswer / pearl.com and have a great day!

Joe, Mechanic
Experience: Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.