Rob, Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. working for a major domestic appliance company.

I need instructions on how to program a 1998 Dale Earnhardt TV remote by Excalibur 9507-3-

I need instructions on how to program a 1998 Dale Earnhardt TV remote by Excalibur 9507-3-RC
Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be helping you with your problem today. If anything isn't clear, please just ask me.

Sorry for the delay in replying, it seems that no one else has picked up this question. I only just came on line and saw your question. Are you still looking for help with this?

Please don't rate my answer until we have explored all possible avenues. Please just use the reply button to contact me.

Excalibur is now a part of EB brands of New York.

As such, a lot of the information on older products is no longer available, apologies.
However, my experience with EB brands, is that they are very helpful.
The best advice I can give you is to call them and see if they have a copy they can send you. Please call them on

Sorry I didn't have the exact information for you, but hopefully this will help