Viet - Tech
Viet - Tech, Electronics Tech
Experience:  Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.

Vizio TV not connecting to Pandora

I have a Vizio TV, that’s trying to access Pandora radio. I have put on my computer as instructed; however, it will not go through. It says I've misspelled the website or have the keyword incorrect. I have put in exactly what is on the screen. Tried this a month ago and it would not accept the code numbers/letters given.

What happens when you click on the website below?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Does nothing, says I have done something wrong or need to put another keyword in. I have put in exactly what I was instructed to do.

Did you go to that website on the computer (not the TV)? What's the activation code?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, went to website on computer. Activation code is 9H5C9EH8 but was never able to get that far in process.

Are you able to go to the website on the computer?

What's your email address (please put a space between your email username and the character @)?

Did you create a Pandora account with your email address yet?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I tried to go to the website on the computer but it wouldn't go through. No, I don't have a Pandora acct with my email address.

I'm trying to make a Pandora account for you. What's your zip code, gender, and birth year?

Please let me know the name of your favorite song, artist, or composer, so Pandora can create a radio station featuring that music and more like it.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Celine Dion

Can you see if you can use Pandora on your TV now?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

How do I add more artists to my list?

On your TV, check around for all options/settings in Pandora to add more artists/stations.

And/or if you can go to the website on any computer, then click on "Sign in" at the top right corner, enter your email address and the password ***** then you can enter more artists in the Search box there.