Noel Schembri
Noel Schembri , Technician
Experience:  ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN WITH 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE
41498811

I cannot turn the dvh-345ub off. To stop thr radio I put the

I cannot turn the dvh-345ub off. To stop thr radio I put the setting onto aux.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Noel Schembri replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is XXXXX XXXXX i will assist you. It looks like the ARC button is not working properly. What i suggest is you try disconnect the power to the radio by disconnecting the battery for 1 minute and turn back on and see if that solves the problem. If no then the arc button may have got defective. At this point you have two options. Either take the unit for repair or else connect the red wire at the back of the unit to the ignition key switch so that the radio turns off automatically whey you turn off the key switch and on when put into acc.

IF you require further assistance let me know.

Noel
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Noel, I tried to power down for over one minute and then after powering up again, pressed the src button for thirty seconds but it did not turn the unit off. It should be noted that it is fitted into our caravan, but this has no relevance to the fault. Thanks

Then it looks like the button has got defective. What you can do since this is installed in your caravan i suggest you install a switch interrupting the red wire on the back of the unit and you can use that to switch on and off. It is a much cheaper solution then to repair the unit.

Noel
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks again Noel, I noticed on the page that there is now a $57 credit showing. I only required a $7 credit for an answer to this one question. Could you please get this rectified as I don't have any further questions and do not anticipate any further questions in the near future. Thanks once again. Kind regards, Jim.

Hi Jim, as for what regards XXXXX XXXXX you would need to contact Just answer administration as i ado not have any control on it, sorry. I get only paid once you rate my service with a positive rating.

Noel