Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have acquired a Baldwin Orga-sonic organ but it has no operating

I have acquired a Baldwin Orga-sonic organ but it has no operating manual. Is it possible to get a manual from anywhere?
Please tell me what the model # XXXXX your Baldwin Orga-sonic organ is. It might be a number like 77 or 54 or something else.

With the specific model #, I might have a chance of finding something specifically appropriate, or at least of knowing whether what I find is close, or distant, from your model.

(If you cannot find the model #, please at least describe the organ: number of manuals/keyboards, etc. Thanks.)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't find a model number on the organ but can describe it to you.

It has two keyboards - the lower one has a series of switches to the right of it, being tremolo, light vibrato, full vibrato, vibra harp, string and short sustain. The on off switch is at the far right on this keyboard.

To the left of the lower keyboard the switches read, brass, drum, cymbol and clave pedals, snare drum acc, brush acc, woodblock acc.

The top keyboard has to the left of it two rows of switches. The top one has tibia 16, clarinet 16, tibia 8, salicional 8 saxaphone 8, oboe 8, tibia 4, solo reed string accent and solo-perc re-it.

The row of switches beneath that reads , flute 8, string bass 9, pedal sustain, loud and soft pedal, horn diap,8, flute 8, gemshorn 8, orch flute,4 and loud and soft volume.

Does this help?

Unfortunately I don't recognize anything useful to my answering your question from your description, though your description is excellent in its way.

Is there any chance that you could look underneath it, or on the back or it, or inside any easily removable covers, for a manufacturer's label (it might be paper, it might be stenciled metal, etc.) that might have the model # XXXXX it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Success - inside we have found the following information.

It is a Baldwin Orga - Sonic, model number 91R.

Supplied by D H Balwin Company, Cincinnati, Ohio.

I imagine it is fairly old but in good order.

Hope this may help you find me some kind of suitable operating manual.

Marion Beagley

Thank you for making the effort I requested, and getting me that information.

I just awoke (being in the eastern United States) and will be working on your case as the morning proceeds, with the data you have given me.
I have found sources for service manuals for the Baldwin model 91, at

http://www.webstore.com/BALDWIN-ORGAN-MODEL-91-SERIES-SERVICE-MANUAL-,name,17760186,auction_id,auction_details

or

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BALDWIN-MODEL-91-91R-ELECTRONIC-ORGAN-SERVICE-MANUAL-/350495421929

I don't know whether a service manual would do, but I found no source of user's guides or user's manuals.

- If there is anything lacking in this answer, please " Reply To Expert " letting me know, and I will try to improve upon my answer.
- If this is the Answer that helps with the issue, then rating my Answer positively would be appreciated.