ricke1973
ricke1973, ELECTRONICS
Experience:  DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
10191312

my eiki projector will not power up the indicators lights do

my eiki projector will not power up the indicators lights do not come on i replaced bulb,cleaned air filters
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Hello [Sir], My name is XXXXX XXXXX Thank you for posting your question!, I will be happy to help you with this problem, but can you be more clear; if the indicator lights on the projector dont turn on and you dont here anything when you push power this is no reason to think its the bulb; so is this the correct diagnosis?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi rick any suggestions to my problem,

Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.

Hello; well tell me if info request is correct or not

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes

Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.

Ok; i dont believe you to be the repair type of person; if the unit is totally dead; like with any electronics it has a power supply failure or a blown fuse; if your familiar with checking a fuse this can be a quick fix; the only problem is when a fuse blows usually something else is wrong or caused it; but if your not going to open the unit; let me know and i will give you some information on some good companies that will repair it for you.

let me know if there is anything else I can do for you!

please ask more questions if your rating is below not satisfied !

When you are satisfied with the information I’ve provided, I would appreciate your positive rating. I truly value your feedback. Come back soon and ask for me!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

i checked fuse it is okay

Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Ok; if fuse is ok and you used a different outlet and also made sure you closed up the lamp door tightly; then i'm afraid it has a power supply problem; and this will need to be checked by a qualified tech; this can be a blown capacitor or shorted bridge rectifier; shorted diode or transistor; the power supply will need to be trouble shot; but

This company is great; give them a call for your projector

www.fixmygpu.com

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you rick

Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.
Is there anything else you need to know; because the answer i gave is what it is; a poor rating is totally premature; if your not able to fix yourself; let a shop tell you exactly what i said the problem was.
ricke1973, ELECTRONICS
Experience: DEGREE IN ELECTRONIC TECHNOLOGY
Expert:  ricke1973 replied 2 years ago.

thank you for the Accept and i wish you well in your repairs,, any issues let me know