GadgetGuru
GadgetGuru, Engineer
Experience:  15 yrs in Consumer Electronics
36856233

We have a MITEL phone system that is over 20 years old there

We have a MITEL phone system that is over 20 years old there is a 2 prong connector that goes into the console on the right side and the hand set plugs into that and appears to be shorting out causing trouble heaing conversations on the bottom of the console are these numbers
Mitel
P.A.B.X. console
9110-107-000-NA
AC 1-1625
Made in Canada

Do they amke parts for this console and if so can I get one of these 2 prong connectors.
Thank you for your help
Bob Hanson
Hi there Bob and thank you for using JA. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help. I believe you have an older analog Mitel SX100/200 PBX system The part you are looking for can be found here and I'm sure you can shop around since I have identified the part you are looking for. Although, $30 for a new cord, adapter and handset seems like a fair price to me. Please click here to follow the link where it can be purchased.

If there is anything further I can do to assist please let me know. If not, kindly click the green accept button below. Also, please consider leaving positive feedback and bonuses are greatly appreciated. Thank you again for using JA and have a great day. Michael, CT USA