Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company

I have an iLive SoundBar model ITP280B. Im trying to use my

I have an iLive SoundBar model ITP280B. I'm trying to use my Comcast remote to control it but can't find a code anywhere! Does anybody know the code for a Comcast remote?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 4 years ago.

There are no codes available from the manufacturer "Ilive" that you can use, nor will the code find work as there are no codes supported for Ilive. The only options you have are either: A) Use two remotes. B) Purchase a Universal remote that has a "Learning Function" and will program itself directly from the Ilive remote. I can send you a link to this remote if you'd like.

If this answers your question, please click "Accept", as it is the only way we Experts get paid for our knowledge on the site. Tips and Bonuses are welcome and appreciated!!