WirelessWizard
WirelessWizard, Retail
Experience:  Several years experience in the field of wireless technology and consulting, with AT&T, Verizon and Alltel.
48810790

The sound wont work on my Samsung infuse cell phone

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  WirelessWizard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for choosing JustAnswer, my name is Daniel and I'll be happy to assist you.

Are you referring to the ring?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
No audio period keyboard music video ring nothing it also wont charge and its not my charger it will charge after I plug it in and out 20 times
Have you considered a master reset? Sounds like you have more than just volume problems on your hands. HEre's how to reset the device:

Turn the power off. If your Samsung Infuse 4G is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it

Hold the Volume Down button
Press and release the Power button

You are now presented with a menu that allows for Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock

Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button

Press and release the Power button

Now simply confirm your decision: Volume Up for YES and Volume Down for NO

All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Samsung Infuse 4G. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.

If you still have no volume, then the problem is software related and your phone will have to be repaired or replaced. Since the Infuse is has a release date of less than 12 months, you should be able to file a warranty claim.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about my answer. Also, please note that while you've posted a deposit, you must also click 'accept' in order to close the question and ensure your expert is credited by JustAnswer. There's NO additional charge for clicking accept.

Thanks