Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

I bought a Samsung BD D6700, i am in South America and cant

Customer Question

I bought a Samsung BD D6700, i am in South America and can't see the zone from here, how can i unlock this zone?
Thank you
Jorge
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is Joe and I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

I am sorry but the short answer is that you cannot unlock the bluray region of the player, its not as easy as a hack code. To unlock bluray involves actual modification to the player and even then most cannot be done.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Joe i did a research and you are right , we can't modify the Bluray but they told me that you
can modify the normal dads with some codes, could you supply me with the instructions please.

Thanks
Jorge
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

There is currently no working hack for the dvd portion of this player either, the info they provided to you was only general info they didnt actually check your exact model, some do have hacks some do not.

Thanks,

Joe