Joe
Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.
20508815

i forgot my security code for my samsung GT S5230. I have trying

Customer Question

i forgot my security code for my samsung GT S5230. I have trying so many number. Now the phone is block. WHat should i do.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Thank you for using justanswer.com, my name is Joe and I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

Remove sim card, key in *2767*3855# the phone should restart and return all codes to factory Default. This will possibly delete all user data on your phone but is the only option.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
is not possible to key in all these numbers you just provided. It can only accept 8 digits.
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

not for a code, You dial those numbers like making an emergancy call.

If you cannot put them in that means you will need to call your service provider to prove you are the owner and then they can unlock it.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I am not clear with this. so what should i do now?
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Then your only option is to contact your service provider.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
am i paying for this, becourse i did not recieve any answer to unlock my phone.
Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

Actually I did provide the answer.

There are two codes one will work:

*2767*3855#
  • or
  • *2767*2878#
  •  

You just dial them as you would a phone number.

The code will then be reset to 0000.

If you cannot do so that is the ONLY way to reset it and if you cannot do so then you need to contact your service provider as I explained.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
    I understand you provided codes but they did not work on the phone. I called the serice provider and they say it not network problem. I forgot the code i use in locking my phone. I dont accept your answer. My problem is still unsloved.
    Expert:  Joe replied 4 years ago.

You did not explain the problem correctly to them then, you have the codes and I have explained exactly how to unlock it, that is the only way to unlock it there are no other ways. Your only other option then is to take those codes with you and take your phone to your service providers actual store and have them reset it for you, they are going to do the exact things I stated though.

Theres really nothing more I can tel you as that is the only codes to unlock it and I even explained how to dial them.

Thanks,

Joe