Joe, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto, Marine and Home Electronics professional. iphone, bluray and home theater setup and repair.

Problems with Viewsonic N2635w

I'm trying to connect a Motorola Cable Box (Model DCT700/US) to a Viewsonic N2635w Model 1M when the online info is only for the 2M. I think I know what to do with the red and white audio but the yellow video?? Any thoughts? Remember I have a 1M when the only online manual is for the 2M. The Phillips connections points are not quite the same.

Thank you for using, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be glad to assist you with your concern today.

It connects to the yellow connection in the picture I have below:

ViewSonic 26" 720p <a href=LCD TV N2635w" title="ViewSonic 26" 720p LCD TV N2635w" width="640" height="480"/>

ViewSonic 26" 720p LCD TV N2635w